To schedule your pool closing please select the option below that best suits your needs. Once Cherry Hill Pool receives your payment you will be placed on our tentative pool closing schedule then contacted the week PRIOR to the closing with the date to expect our arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: All pool closings are booked in two week increments and Cherry Hill will do our best to close your pool during the time frame you have requested. Because we close several pools a day throughout the New England region, we cannot accommodate requests for specific dates or times.
1. Draining water to proper winterization levels.
*Please Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain these levels throughout the winter to avoid damage to any tile, cascades, skimmer and coping.
2. Blow out plumbing lines and add antifreeze.
3. Cleaning of Filter Cartridges
4. Winterization of Filtration Equipment
5. Removal of Ladders and Handrails
6. Installation of pre-purchased and/or pre-paid Winter Covers
7. Adding of winter chemicals
To ensure that an closing can occur please make sure the following is done before our arrival. If not, our technicians will move on to the next scheduled closing for the day and the customer will be required to re-book another closing.
1. Equipment and pool are accessible - Gates unlocked, dogs put away, winter cover in clear view on deck.
2. Electric breakers are turned on - After the pool closing the breakers can be turned off.
3. Any winter accessories are left in a visible location out on the deck.
PLEASE NOTE: The cleaner your pool is when closed, the cleaner it will be when opened in the spring. Therefore, we HIGHLY recommend cleaning your pool prior to our arrival.